Are you preparing to travel, immigrate or study abroad and need documents in English?
Do you need medical records translated from Spanish to English?
Is your company seeking to break into an English-speaking market?
I provide timely and high-quality translations from Spanish to English. I specialize in the public services sector with a focus on healthcare. I have ample experience translating the following types of documents:
- Vital records (birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc.)
- University transcripts and diplomas
- Criminal records and background checks
- Hospital admission and discharge instructions
- Patient education information sheets
- Informed consent forms
- Prescriptions and medication leaflets
- Qualitative/non-technical research articles
Price varies depending on the project. Rates are usually based on the number of words in your document. For small projects, there is a base fee rather than a per-word fee.
To give you an idea, translation of a 1-page diploma costs around $45. Translation of a 4-page patient education document costs around $130.
I gladly offer quotes and timelines at no cost. If you’re ready to learn more, get in touch!
Phone +1 (503) 592-0271
- If you’re in Spain or elsewhere in Europe, I work on your documents while you sleep and have them in your inbox by the next morning, thanks to the time difference.
- I enjoy building a personal relationship with clients and make a point of being available when you need me. This means quick and personalized attention focused on you without any middlemen.
- I have a master’s degree in translation with a focus on public services and health care and intimate knowledge of Spanish and American language and culture: you know your documents are in good hands.
- My native language is U.S. English, but I have the ability to collaborate with professional native U.K. English translators if your documents are targeted at a U.K. audience.
My translation work begins with determining your goals for your language project and discussing the details. My working style is one that incorporates you closely through open and ongoing communication in order to ensure that your expectations and needs are met.
Here is an overview of the process:
- Discovery: You share information about the document you need translated. Sending a sample helps!
- Quote and timeline: I give you an idea of how long it will take and estimated cost.
- Translation: I begin translating. I may ask you questions as I work to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Quality check: When I’m finished translating, I perform a quality check (usually in collaboration with a native Spanish speaker who is also a translator).
- Delivery: I send you the finished product in English.
- Revision (if applicable): You review the translation and provide me with any suggested changes.
- Finalization (if applicable): I make any changes requested and send you the final product.
If you are looking for a language specialist with my experience and knowledge who values your collaboration in the translation process, don’t hesitate to get in touch! Quotes and timelines are gladly offered at no cost.